Young, eco-conscious, and innovative entrepreneurs: Ruchi Desai, Sneha Venkatraman, Sneha Bhadodia and Serena Advani, started a business ‘The Little Green Bus’. The Little Green Bus is a farmer’s market on wheels that has delivered affordable, local grown, and organic produce to people’s homes. The young entrepreneurs adapted fluidly to constant changes and demands of a new business. The thoughtful life leaders have supported charities and mentored young teens.
Learn how to implement what these 3 Incredible entrepreneurs have been able to do for their business and key strategies you can implement for your success.
Subscribe in iTunes and Leave A Review to Spread the Word
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How you can achieve your dreams at any age.
- How to compete in business related competitions.
- How to form partnerships to start a new venture.
- How to start and run a successful business.
- Significance of customer service.
- How to turn a faux pas into an opportunity.