We should self-motivate because:
- Motivation aids you weather uncertainties in life and world, the unexpected life events (emotional, health, family, friends and work), socio-economic changes, natural calamities, and others… with aplomb.
- Motivation does not allow you to put your life completely “on hold” even in the toughest times
- Motivation helps one learn, grow, share, do and feel good
- Motivation helps you to help yourself and others to achieve your day to day purpose, mission and dreams
- Motivation assists you to stay committed, live in the present, make changes, overcome obstacles, celebrate successes and achieve a feeling of well being, fulfillment and completeness.
- Motivation equips your life boat with a rudder and you at the tiller to ride the waves that come your way
Your partner in success and happiness,
Thank you Ronald I am glad for you that you are making headway and appreciate your accomplishments and celebrate life as it happens.
Wow, that’s what I was looking for, what a stuff!
present here at this web site, thanks admin of this site.
Thank you for your comment! Please let us know what other topics you would like us to cover?
Thank you for sharing your thoughts
An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend who has been doing a little
homework on this. And he actually bought me lunch simply because I found it for him…
lol. So let me reword this…. Thanks for the meal!!
But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss
this subject here on your web site.
Simply want to say your article is surprising. The clearness to your subject
is just excellent and that i suppose you are a professional in this subject.
Thank you a million and please keep up the rewarding work.
You made some decent points there. I checked on the net for
additional information about the issue and found most people will go
along with your views on this site.