I conduct these effective workshops for companies, organizations, and individuals. You can decide which ones would be of the most help you personally or as an organization. Please contact me for a full description of the workshops that interest you.
7 Simple Steps to Emotional Intelligence:
Best Emotional Intelligence Secrets Revealed
Emotional Intelligence can be defined as a set of competencies demonstrating the ability one has to recognize his or her behaviors, moods, and impulses, and to manage them according to the situation.
This workshop will give you the tools you need to be emotionally intelligent in your workplace. An employee with high emotional intelligence can manage his or her impulses, communicate with others effectively, manage change well, solve problems, and use humor to build rapport in stressful situations. These employees also have empathy, remain optimistic even in the face of adversity, and are gifted at educating and persuading in a sales situation and resolving customer complaints in a client service role.
- Define and practice self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation, and empathy.
- Understand, use and manage your emotions.
- Verbally communicate with others.
- Successfully communicate with others in a non-verbal manner.
- Identify the benefits of emotional intelligence.
- Relate emotional intelligence to the workplace.
- Balance optimism and pessimism.
- Effectively impact others.
Team Development of High Performing Teams
For most of us, teamwork is a part of everyday life. Whether it is at home, in the community, or at work, we are often expected to be a functional part of a performing team. Having a strong team will benefit any organization and will lead to more successes than not. This workshop encourages you to explore the different aspects of a team, as well as ways that you can become a top-notch team performer.
- Describe the concept of a team, and its factors for success
- Explain the four phases of the Tuckman team development model and define their characteristics
- List the three types of teams
- Describe actions to take as a leader – and as a follower for each of the four phases (Forming, Storming, Norming and Performing)
- Discuss the uses, benefits and disadvantages of various team-building activities
- Describe several team-building activities that you can use, and in what settings
- Follow strategies for setting and leading team meetings
- Detail problem-solving strategies using the Six Thinking Hats model — and one consensus-building approach to solving team problems
- List actions to do — and those to avoid — when encouraging teamwork
Mindfulness Mastery: Cultivating a High Performance Mindset
Mindfulness is a term frequently misunderstood. Pure mindfulness encourages a person to live in the present while addressing the danger of distorted thinking. By learning to stay in tune with both their mental and emotional sides, people can improve their perspective to enhance their personal and professional success. I show you how to deal with the unexpected situations that can otherwise trigger emotions that make us behave in an unpredictable or self-sabotaging manner.
- Understand the value of your full spectrum of emotions
- Develop techniques to become more attuned to the present moment
- How to identify and counter biased thinking
- How to cultivate honest positive emotions
- Use these positive emotions to build confidence and competencies to succeed
- How to be in a “High Performance” state every day to achieve significantly greater personal and professional accomplishments
Results Based Resonant Relationships©: You Matter! People Matter! Community Matters!
Business relationships have become a crucial part of the world today. As a leader, achiever, or an entrepreneur, business relationships are your currency. It is important to focus attention on building resonant relationships. To be truly effective, relationship building must become one of the priorities of your professional life. I show you that relationships can turn your life around.
- Learn how the lack or abundance of resonant relationships is changing the workforce and business environment.
- Understand how resonant relationships are the defining factor of success.
- Gain a new perspective about the relationship building process.
- Learn about neuro techniques to develop deeper and strong resonant relationships
- Find out about the Constellation Principles to generate mutually beneficial relationships.
- Productivity can be measured via relationships
Discovering Your Purpose: The Driver of Success
Knowing your purpose allows you to succeed in life. A clarity of purpose blossoms into the passion, vision, goals, and a mission to achieve them. The purpose is the “WHY” that galvanizes passion and allows a person to make a difference. Passion is the energy that produces brilliance. What a person loves to do is what makes them come alive.
- Understand the power of your words, thoughts and beliefs
- How discovering your “WHY” can fuel their personal and professional life.
- How alignment of “WHY,” vision, mission, and goal can bring joy to everything a person does.
- How to develop vision, mission and goals in alignment with your values.
- How to create a success plan to make your vision your reality
ALSO CHECK : Testimonials